Finance Options - Global Modular, Inc.
Global Modular provides purchase and leasing options that can help finance your modular building project
- A sale transaction which a customer purchases the modular building for a fixed price.
- The leasee (customer) makes rental payments for a fixed term, during which no equity accrues on the asset.
- At the end of the lease term the customer may renew the lease, return the modular building or purchase it at a fair market value.
- 100% financing of the modular building or the entire project.
- At the end of the fixed finance lease term the customer can purchase the modular building for $1.00 and ownership transfers to the lease.
Municipal Lease Purchase
- This type of lease is for a government municipality that has the intent of taking title to the building.
- The financing is a full payout contract with no significant residual or balloon payment at the end of the lease term.
- The lease payments include principal and interest with the interest income being exempt from taxation.
- The municipal lease provides for termination for non-appropriation of funds by the government agency.
Piggyback Modular Building Contracts
If you are a public entity, you may want to consider using a piggyback contract to purchase, lease or relocate your modular building. This method also known as a cooperative purchase agreement substantially expedites the bid process. Global Modular was awarded a piggyback contract from a California school district that was competitively bid and offers a wide variety of modular buildings for purchase or lease along with other services and options related to modular buildings.
Please contact us for further information regarding this delivery method.